Thursday 1 October 2009

Almost Successful


Well I successfully managed to resist the choccie biccies at work today....but ate about a million sweets instead - definately not the most healthly option! Not sure what was up with me, I felt really tired and needed sugar and the liquorice allsorts just called my name. At least I haven't had cake, chocloate or biscuits!! So my month of sacrifice still stands.


I ache to be healthy, fit, slim and strong so I can't explain why I keep self sabotaging! If I keep having these 'last day to crap' days I'm going to be 200lb in no time. Then I definately will not leave the house. I know what I want, I know what I have to do to acheive it, so the only thing I can think that is holding me back is a fear of failing. Which is really ridiculous?! If I try and lose weight at an incredibly slow pace it will be a million times better than me not trying and gaining 1lb a day. Which I know I am fully capable of. I wish I had Jillian Micheals with me everyday to kick my butt!
She also has the body I would love to have. But that is going to take time to acheive!! I must try, try and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment